Who Am I?

I am...creative, fun, clever, sarcastic, smart, occasionally ignorant and blissfully unaware. I am a person of strong resolve and weak personal bubble. I love to speak my mind, and listen with all my being. I absorb most everything, and feel that everything is information.

I know, I feel, I hear, I listen, I sense, I understand, not everything, and not all at the same time.

Writer by trade, and Counselor by nature. I am attentive, and intuitive, both a gift and curse. I can be right, and hate to be wrong. I am the teddy bear, that will hold our secrets, and the blanket that will protect from fear.

I want change for the better, and always look for places to plant that seed. Most importantly and the bitter-sweet truth...I am Human...don't hold against me...just go with it.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Book Review: Jim Butcher Book 9 - White Night



I said I wasn't going to review another one of the Dreseden Files books, but...I Lied. This one topped my charts as my favorite. There were many good qualities, that all of them posses but brought this one together much better than any of the others.

One thing. Lasciel, I love you. Or I should say... Lash, I love you.

The White Court of Vampires comes into play very heavily in this book, and it brings forth Jim Butcher genius! I'm not sure how but he has a way of connecting every little detail and making it flawless.

Molly, Harry's apprentice, is coming along nicely, and it shows how Harry is growing as a Character at his ability to teach her and himself along the way. He learns new and innovative ways to use magic, because of their niche differences.

Read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment