Who Am I?

I am...creative, fun, clever, sarcastic, smart, occasionally ignorant and blissfully unaware. I am a person of strong resolve and weak personal bubble. I love to speak my mind, and listen with all my being. I absorb most everything, and feel that everything is information.

I know, I feel, I hear, I listen, I sense, I understand, not everything, and not all at the same time.

Writer by trade, and Counselor by nature. I am attentive, and intuitive, both a gift and curse. I can be right, and hate to be wrong. I am the teddy bear, that will hold our secrets, and the blanket that will protect from fear.

I want change for the better, and always look for places to plant that seed. Most importantly and the bitter-sweet truth...I am Human...don't hold against me...just go with it.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Movie Review: Pirates of the Caribbean 4



This movie was surprisingly refreshing. I was not disappointed with Pirates 2 and 3. I thought it fit into the fantasy/pirate motif nicely. I know a lot of people who didn't care for two and three. I think that four is a nice return to the original. It has all that you would expect, Jack's wit, fun sword fights, magical situations, and very beautiful people.

Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan, were not missed. Neither were there accents, which thinking back did get slightly annoying. I think the Cast of Characters was the most disappointing thing in this movie. There were only three original characters in this movie. I guess that has its good and its bad, but for the most part I just missed the Parler(Par-lay) guys.

Blackbeard make his appearance in this movie, which leads to many other questions from the franchise. Why was he not one of the Pirate Lords that sealed Calypso? Where the hell was he when facing the British...I feel like he could have one single handedly. Or maybe that was Captain Hook?

Jack isn't crazy! Which is cool. I didn't like his character in the third movie, it was slightly annoying that he was so insane. The Black Pearl...isn't in this movie...not really...which sucked. However Queen Anne's Revenge is bad ass.

Overall Worth Seeing if you Like Pirates 1. And you should see it even more if you liked all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment